Application for the Leader 101 Course
Key Habits of Highly Effective Spiritual Leaders
*Note: Leader 101 is for people who have completed Church 101. To sign up for Church 101 go here.
LK10 Leader 101 Course
Leader 101 is both similar to Church 101 and also quite different. Similar – in that we continue in and deepen the rhythms of attention. Different – in that we make a deeper commitment to the larger story of what God is doing throughout the world.
In short, Leader 101 nurtures (incubates) communities of practice, called Leader Teams, which seek to multiply vibrant families of Jesus. There are three primary benefits for those involved in Leader 101…
- Learning /practicing: Leadership Skills. Your Leader Team will focus on one of the key habits or skills of mature leaders each month. The 24-month curriculum – one topic/skill/module per month – will empower and equip you to lead your own community of faith as God directs.
- Supporting/Encouraging: Leader Team. In Leader 101, you will be part of a small group of leaders, called a Leader Team, just like yourself who mutually learn from and care for each other. We learn best in a community of practice!
- Praying/Multiplying: Vibrant Families of Jesus. Through praying Luke 10:2b and going as God leads, you will join others in playing an important part in the worldwide revolution of joy that Jesus started 2000 years ago. Together we aim at seeing a vibrant family of Jesus in easy access of every person in every region in the world.
Steps for applying for Leader 101
1. Communicate your investment.
- If you are investing in the Coach of your Leader Team, speak to that person about how to do that.
- If you are investing in LK10 you can either 1. set up a monthly amount through our LK10 PayPal account. 2. Or, set up a monthly draft from your bank. Email John White for details. John.LK10@gmail.com
2. Fill out and submit Application Form below.